The core values by which From His Fullness operates are as follows:
1. God-centeredness of approach to worship, prayer, life, service, and witness: What we are and do begins and ends with God.
2.The prioritization of Scripture over traditionalism, emotionalism, and rationalism: We attest the old, the new, the lively, and the learned not by the standards of Christian or secular culture, but by Scripture.
3. The exposition of God’s Word as most consistent with its sole authority for faith and conduct: We believe the typical diet of pulpit ministry should be neither doctrinaire nor anecdotal, but a close reflection of the teaching and tenor of Scripture.
4. An esteem for our Reformed theology and history, expressed sympathetic-critically: We neither dismiss our forebears nor do we idolize them. Rather, we follow their example, attesting all teaching, viewpoints, and beliefs by Scripture, theirs and ours included, applying to the present what withstands the scrutiny of Scripture. In short, we seek by the Spirit’s illumination of the Word an ongoing biblical renewal of Reformed theology.
5. The pursuit of the biblical balance of doctrine and practice: We seek the reflection of both Christ’s grace and truth in the gathering (pre-evangelism and evangelism), nurturing (discipleship), and equipping (witness and ministry) of God’s people.
6. Commitment to cross-cultural ministry: We believe God has called his people to gather in the lost regardless of who they are (e.g., their history in sin, economic standing, and ethnic background), according to the gifts of ministry received.
Passed by the Board of Directors, June 20, 2017